domingo, enero 04, 2004
eh... Well I explained the thing to you, Sarah. I'm such a retard, eh? Anyway, yeah Mark... you were, but since you don't even seem to like the fact that you're a member, I decided to change it. :P
We played that scrimmage in Angleton yesterday. We won 7 - 1, but you know who really stunk up the field? Me. Oh yes, the field reaked b/c of me. They got that one goal b/c the stupid ref said I went over the line before an opponent kicked the ball (for a penalty kick b/c a person on my team got an accidental handball in the box). But you know what? - I didn't!!!! GRRRR... Stupid ref!!! I did NOT step over the line BEFORE she touched the ball. Everyone else knew. He was just out to get me... I swear it. He was supposed to be watching the ball, the kicker, the goal, and the goalie, but he was looking at me. That homo. Geez. It made me mad b/c the girl first took the kick and sent it straight to our goalie on the ground (she messed up). But noooooooooo. The ref let her re-kick b/c I "stepped over the line" before she kicked it, and then she made it. I admit it was a great shot; right to the corner in the air; very nice. At least we beat 'em, eh?
Today we had THREE scrimmages. I had to wake up at 6 AM b/c I had to be at the high school at 7:15!!! AHHHH! Yeah... We lost the first one b/c our freshman goalie accidentally tripped over her feet, she said, so a usually easy ball went into the goal over her head. It was 0 - 1. The next game we won 1 - 0 by an excellent left-footed shot by Kaili Mitchell! Ugh... my calves were killing me almost the entire time!!! I swear I must have stretched them 15 times each today, at least! Well the third scrimmage was against Clear Creek... Now since I'm sure like none of you know, Clear Creek is one of the toughest teams in our district, and we've like always had at least a little trouble with them in games. Well... we played their VARSITY (we're JV). AHHHH! But somehow... we... WON! We won 2 - 0! I got an assist, and my calves barely hurt at all that game! I was so happy. We beat Clear Creek's Varisty!! Holy shamoley. Yay! Anyway, that's that. I sucked in the first two, and I still sucked in the last one, but at least I got a beautiful assist to Laquen (how the heck do you spell her name?!)
We played that scrimmage in Angleton yesterday. We won 7 - 1, but you know who really stunk up the field? Me. Oh yes, the field reaked b/c of me. They got that one goal b/c the stupid ref said I went over the line before an opponent kicked the ball (for a penalty kick b/c a person on my team got an accidental handball in the box). But you know what? - I didn't!!!! GRRRR... Stupid ref!!! I did NOT step over the line BEFORE she touched the ball. Everyone else knew. He was just out to get me... I swear it. He was supposed to be watching the ball, the kicker, the goal, and the goalie, but he was looking at me. That homo. Geez. It made me mad b/c the girl first took the kick and sent it straight to our goalie on the ground (she messed up). But noooooooooo. The ref let her re-kick b/c I "stepped over the line" before she kicked it, and then she made it. I admit it was a great shot; right to the corner in the air; very nice. At least we beat 'em, eh?
Today we had THREE scrimmages. I had to wake up at 6 AM b/c I had to be at the high school at 7:15!!! AHHHH! Yeah... We lost the first one b/c our freshman goalie accidentally tripped over her feet, she said, so a usually easy ball went into the goal over her head. It was 0 - 1. The next game we won 1 - 0 by an excellent left-footed shot by Kaili Mitchell! Ugh... my calves were killing me almost the entire time!!! I swear I must have stretched them 15 times each today, at least! Well the third scrimmage was against Clear Creek... Now since I'm sure like none of you know, Clear Creek is one of the toughest teams in our district, and we've like always had at least a little trouble with them in games. Well... we played their VARSITY (we're JV). AHHHH! But somehow... we... WON! We won 2 - 0! I got an assist, and my calves barely hurt at all that game! I was so happy. We beat Clear Creek's Varisty!! Holy shamoley. Yay! Anyway, that's that. I sucked in the first two, and I still sucked in the last one, but at least I got a beautiful assist to Laquen (how the heck do you spell her name?!)