martes, enero 06, 2004
Belle Dance is coming up, and I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get a blue dress. I don't think I look good in blue, but wait... I don't look good in any color. haha. I went to the orthodontist today, and since I have soccer pictures today, I got cornflower blue and pastel blue rubber bands. (They match the uniform the best.) Then my next appointment is the 9th of February, but Belle Dance is just two days before that (Feb. 7), so (darnit) I'm going to have to get a blue dress to make it match... I'm so weird like that. Of course, maybe I can change my appointment to the 6th so that I can change the rubber band colors! :O Anyway... I'm trying to get Sarah to go to Belle Dance, but we don't know who she can ask. Well I have an idea, but Sarah's really too shy to ask anybody anyway. Mwahahaha! I'm writing about you, Sarah! I guess I'll shut up before I say anything EXTRA stupid... Bye!