*Sleeping Insomniac*
this is a blog that contains stuff about stuff:
sábado, diciembre 27, 2003
Well wow - I can actually remember my sign-in name and password for this blog! (That's how I kinda lost my other ones... oops) AND I remembered my own blog address with no trouble... Okay maybe I had a little trouble, but I got it, didn't I? Anyway, tonight was really funny. Julie was going to go to the movies with this one guy. They were gonna see "Something's Gotta Give". I made plans with Scott to go see "Paycheck" at 7:25. Well, Julie's guy's mom said that the movie they were going to see was "stupid", so the guy asked Julie if she wanted to see a different movie. Julie said sure. Alrighty, now the funny part. Scott had just gotten off MSN when Julie came in and asked me, "What movie are you and Scott going to see?" I responded, "Uhhmm... Oh yeah - 'Paycheck'". And then she like collapsed on the floor and started this funny fake dreadful scream. It's really funny. Apparently that was the movie that she and "this one guy" were going to go see. hehe. I really enjoyed her reaction. We argued about how one of us had to go see a different movie. (She should have had to go see a different one if one of us did b/c I already made plans to go see "Paycheck" before she did.) I was cracking up the whole time... It was great. I joked about how it was fine, and we could just like have a double-date. (YEAH RIGHT! w/ my sister?!?! HAHAHA) Then I told her she could just go watch "Cheaper by the Dozen" knowing she hated Hilary Duff. She laughed, screamed, and ended up throwing a box at me. haha. Next came her slippers. I was still laughing. So yeah - that's the funny story. Okay I guess you had to be there.....